Welcome to another blog post of our series “How To Make ₦500k Monthly Online – Proven Methods“.
This post focuses on the infamous Fiverr. Fiverr is a very popular freelancing website where you can either find people who will do small jobs and tasks (called ‘gigs’) for you OR you can offer yourself to help people with almost anything: starting from helping them with their homework to designing a website, writing a book, creating a workout plan. Since we recommend using Fiverr also in our other ‘Proven Methods’ series in order to reach potential customers all over the world, we urge you to sign up with them. Click HERE.
As always, we mention the initial investment required for our guides. The different possibilities you can find on this post require you to have no investment. However, we always take into account ALL of our followers and some of you said that you don’t have steady data. If that is your situation, please note that your initial investment might be around ₦0 – ₦20k.
In the first part of this tutorial, we will share with you 3 ways to make money on Fiverr. If you haven’t yet, please go and read our other posts from this series from HERE.
Without further ado:
- Flipping deals (arbitrage)
- White background pictures.
- Selling eBooks
- Virtual Assistant
Option 1. Flip deals
Arbitrage means that you will buy and sell any product or service from different platforms or markets and make money from the price difference. For example, you see a product on the market for ₦1k. You are aware that there is a person looking for this very same product and is willing to pay ₦1.5k for it. Therefore you purchase the product from the market and sell it to the interested buyer. You have just made a ₦500 profit without marketing or owning a product. You will be doing the same thing with Fiverr. I will share with you two websites that are known for their quality, however, low prices compared to Fiverr on various topics and services:
https://www.seoclerk.com/ and https://www.peopleperhour.com/
The first one is mostly related to website design, website traffic, backlinks. However, they have great offers on various topics. Let us use an example together.
- Step 1. Go to seoclerks.com page and search for ‘Article writing’. You will see tons of offers available. Look out for the rating of a person, full details of the offer and then go to Fiverr.
- Step 2. Sign up on Fiverr as a freelancer. Make sure to fill in all the details correctly, as this will affect your ability to withdraw money from there!
- Step 3. Create a job post or a ‘gig’ similar to the offer on seoclerks. Make sure NOT to copy-paste their offer. In order to price your work, check for similar offers on Fiverr. Search for similar offers there. You will see they range from USD 5-30 per short article. Compared to 1-5 on seoclerks. So, there is money to be made.
- Step 4. Create a nice thumbnail for your offer. I recommend using Canva for this. It is free and absolutely amazing for such quick small logo/thumbnail type of images. Make sure to double check your job post. Nobody will buy an article writing service from someone who has typos in their job post! For this, I recommend another amazing FREE tool: Grammarly. Just install the application or extension on your phone/laptop and Grammarly will automatically show you your typos and improper English as you type! For free!
- Step 5. Once you have put up your attractive-looking offer, I recommend asking a few friends to ‘buy’ the ‘service’ from you. That would require them to have a Fiverr account, contact you there and actually pay you the money and then comment and recommend you. The reason this is important is that Fiverr places job posts based on recent orders. So it will be much more easy for you to get noticed if you have an order per day or two. Remember, once you start getting order, you don’t have to do any actual writing!